Day 1....Captain's Log... lmao
I sit here debating with myself on what I should write about...should I write something that would be amusing to those who might read it? Or should it be whatever rolls off my fingertips onto the keys of the keyboard? Who knows...continue reading and see what happens.
Heck! I don't know! Btw, I will try to keep this site entire blog as clean as possible, but there just may be days that I have to go off on a rampage. Beware...
I will close my first entry with this:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out , and loudly proclaiming..WOW, that was one hell of a ride!"
Heck! I don't know! Btw, I will try to keep this site entire blog as clean as possible, but there just may be days that I have to go off on a rampage. Beware...
I will close my first entry with this:
"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out , and loudly proclaiming..WOW, that was one hell of a ride!"

1 Comments:
Becka... you're a ton of fun!
I can't wait to read "day 2" of the captain's log!
Post a Comment
<< Home