Monday, August 21, 2006

My favorite quote of the day...

Sometimes I hear or read things that are just hysterical to me, here is the one for today

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY HOT DAMN POKER YOU SON OF A BITCH, I'MA BURN YOUR EYES OUT, THEN YOU'LL STOP FUCKING STARING AT ME!!"

I laughed until I could not breathe when I read this...and laughed so hard I cried off all of my mascara!
I know this doesn't make sense to you right now, so let me give you the background story...

My spouse, whom I detest, felt he would try to intimidate me last night. I do not intimidate easily. Most the time I just ignore him. Which is what I did when I told him to quit staring at me and he let me know that he is my husband (something i wish he would quit reminding me of) and that he could look at me any time he wanted to. My cousin reacts differently. The above quote is how SHE would have reacted. LMFAOOOOOOOOO BUSTTTTTTTTTT
gotta love her!

2 Comments:

Blogger cathouse teri said...

Oh man! I didn't know that part was in the vows: I promise to let you stare at me whenever or however long you want. The ideas we have about marriage and the rights it carries with it.

1:30 PM  
Blogger ME said...

Oh, that cousin of yours...TOO DAMN FUNNY! I will remember it ALWAYS...and maybe use it this week when the dumbass soccer coach won't stop starring at me!

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home