Monday, August 30, 2004

a day in the life....

I realize it has been a while since i have blogged. shmegged. whatever.
Last week at work was busy. This week isn't looking much better. I had a decent weekend (for the most part). My son had a football game saturday at noon...it was hotter than hades out there. Got myself a fancy little "farmer's tan". not thrilled about that at all. was even less thrilled when i was getting ready for a concert that night and every damn thing i put on showed my dual colors. Once I finally found something to wear that I felt comfortable with, was able to go to the concert and had a great time! Julie and Doug (her hubby) had gotten VIP passes and asked me to go with them to the Athena Cage and Dionne Warwick concert. Had been a while since i had been out like that w/o the kids. The concert started at 7:30...then there was an after-concert party that we went to.....i think we got home around 2 am! LOL
well......there goes the phone again, and it's for me. yippee.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, I was hoping that you might have posted something new but i guess i'll just have to wait for ya.

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home