Friday, August 06, 2004

good gawd!

Fridays are NOT supposed to be like this!
I have been relatively busy all day and when I have the time to compose my entry, it's time to go home. lol hell with it....i'll do it on OT. But I have to make it a quickie (those are good...right?) cause I need to get to the bank before they close.
Now I've got writer's block. blogblock. I think I'm getting delirious.
I love my cousin, but I almost killed her yesterday. She has a pet rat....that's right....i said rat...... and I stopped by her house for a visit yesterday on my way home from work. She SAID the rat wanted to give me a kiss....RIGHT! ALL I know is in my peripheral vision (said with fingers going out to the side...and why that is so funny i have no clue but it is) I see a rat face. I screamed, jumped, and then ran to the bathroom w/ my knees stuck together. I had to stay in there a few minutes afterwards too to make sure my heart was back to a normal rhythem.
I wasn't going to be stopping by there again for a while, but her daughter called a little bit ago and asked me if i would....so......here i go.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathouse teri said...

aw.. what's a little rat-face among friends?
what a devoted cousin you are to continue to visit... for the sake of the children...

blogblock.. that was funny

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home