Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Effin Monday-Tuesdays!!!

So I should find a positive aspect to having a 3-day weekend, thereby followed by a 4-day work week. Or so I'm told. I think not.
This being the week before the annual festival here....it is CRAZY!!!!! phones are ringing, people are coming in...and it being a monday-tuesday i am not in the best of moods.
AND it is 10:20 and I have JUST NOW gotten my first cup of coffee! HELLO!!! AND I had to make said coffee! because SOME people in here feel they need not lift a bony finger to do ANYthing other than their outlined job duties. Funny, I don't recall "DRINK coffee" being in that outline either! But they sure as hell rushed right in there and poured the first cup once Mr. Coffee was finished with HIS duties! ((keep it up ppl....i'm bout to BLOW!))
So much for a smooth entry back to work.
Aside from this being the week before the annual festival...it is also the week before the monthly meeting. Which means I am supposed to be doing council packets this week. On top of everything else. I also have a tourism meeting tonight, for final preps for the annual festival. AND I SHOULD be prepping for the annual AUDIT!!!!! AAAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHH

lets see....good thing.....good thing....can i find a good thing here......

oh yes....
Next week I will be out of the office Wednesday thru Friday... "business trip"..... maybe that will help. maybe. knowing me i will take all kinds of office work with me and won't have a true "night life" while I'm gone.

oh well.

1 Comments:

Blogger cathouse teri said...

Yep! Everybody's gotta believe in something, and right now, I believe I'll have another drink!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home